Friday, November 09, 2012

LAST TEARS, LAST GOODBYE….



“Goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting. “ --- Peter Pan



                Nobody said saying goodbye is easy. Farewell is always the hardest decision to make. But when it is fate that ordains goodbye, the heart, no matter how painful it is, bids and let go. Holding on and hoping have no used because it is the heart that feels exhausted of waiting and hurting. Simply, the hearts gives up, let go, moves on and forget.

                Tonight as I write this and tears spills, I promised that this is the last time I will cry because of you. I will pour my heart out and it will be over! That I promise. I deserve better than wait for you to loved me back. It is easy said than done. But I will get by the soonest I can.

                I have loved you long enough and it hurts. Saying goodbye is the only way I see to change life forever. I don’t want to be stupid anymore. I should and ought to stop this love insanity.

                I thank you for all the memories and friendship shared. I am grateful that for a fleeting moment, you did loved me too though it is not enough for me to keep you for forever. It does not matter anymore and anyway. I am contented that I once met you.

                I hope someday, somehow, when our path will ever cross again, I already found my own happiness. By then, I hope that I can say that I am thankful that I never have you.

                Goodbye to you, my soul beloved. Be happy for me as I try to be happy for you. I must go on with life and forget you. Time will come and heal all wounds. I guess, this is really is it. Saying goodbye is the best for our happiness. But always remember that I truly did love you once in my life. 

             

No comments: