Thursday, June 06, 2013

PERFECTLY IMPERFECT


 I am perfectly imperfect.Beautiful in my insecurities.
Sure of my mistakes.Made entirely of flaws.Stitched together with good intentions.I AM ME.There is no other woman better than I AM.That I truly believe.


Definitely, I can never be perfect. Yet, I believe that who am I is already amazing and fabulous enough. I cannot always please other people. To hell with that! Honestly, I am not trying to. I live my life the way I want it to be, based on my judgment and my conscience. So what with what others think about me. Yes! They can misjudge and misunderstood me completely. I will not give a damn care. I know who I am. I am interestingly and differently unique in my own way. That makes me a beautiful human being.
              
I am created beautifully by the Master Artist. And, I am a work of art that will always be wonderful.
I am a diamond in the rough need to be polish to glitter brightly and be a treasure.
I have flaws.

I have a dark side. Without those, I am not a real person. And, I do not want to live in a world full of hypocrites, pretender and “picture perfect” individual. Neither to be one of them. It is not a happy world to live in. Unfortunately, in this world of today, I have to deal with them. It is just a matter of surviving and being strong. Insults, misjudgment, unfairness, pains, cruelties and negativeness are all part of living in this world. There will always be people who cannot stop talking about me. I cannot stop them as well. All I can do is make them eat what they have said. Anyway, life can be boring without them.

Looks can be deceiving. Not everything we see is what we always get. Emotions once reached its limits burst out. Actions speak a thousand words, yet not always.

Others can misjudge and misunderstand my character, behavior, attitude, personality and actions. But, I am not answerable to them. They are not the right authority to do so. It is always ME and THE MASTER ARTIST in every end.

I AM ME. I AM ORIGINAL AND NOT JUST A COPY. SIMPLY, I AM NOT RHEA FERL IF I AM NOT ME! I will not change because others told me so or they misunderstood and misjudged me. They have to accept and respect it. They can love or hate me! I will not give a damn as what I always remind myself.

I AM WHO I AM, perfectly made imperfectly by the Master Artist. Love is in my heart. And, I
deserve to lost temper sometimes.

No comments: