Saturday, October 22, 2011

LETTING GO... SETTING FREE...

Once, there was a butterfly in my palm and I let it flew away. Not because I don’t love it but because I wanted it to enjoy and be happy with the flowers and the bees. I know that keeping it in my palm won’t make it the best butterfly it could be. Worst, it might die in my hands.
                       
I tried to hold on...
I pretended to be happy...

Yet, tears fell when I said, “GO AHEAD... YOU ARE FREE...”

It is better that way and I’m happier to watch it fly and playing from the distance but I can’t also help myself from crying and bleeding at the same time.

It is not what I hold that is mine. But, kit is what is left when I open my hands and let go...set free.

Sometimes, love doesn’t go the way I wanted it to be. When it hurts and I still try to hold on, I feel the pain grow stronger. The tighter I cling to it, it does hurt even more. It cast an agony that is too much to stand on...the silence, the pain, the longing, the emptiness and the loneliness is too much to put up with. Every time I tighten my grip, something tells me to let it go. Love should not be push too hard nor to hold. The pressure will hurt and nothing will be gain but heartaches and sorrow. Holding on will just prolong the agony.

What is the used of holding on when love doesn’t work the way it is supposed to be? When it becomes painful, let it go. TRUE! It hurts but it is just for a while. Letting it go is much better than trying to hold it on as it will only hurt. Accepting that love is not meant to hold on when it screams, ‘’let go of me’’, happiness and freedom from all the misery set in.

Letting go gives a wonderful feeling. It is sad. Yet, it should be. It is useless to hold on and force love. Love can’t be begged to stay when what it wants is to go and be free.

Letting go can be a new beginning of something new and something magnificent. It can be a new start to find the love that is truly meant to stay forever...love that is true, will not hurt, secured and brings joy and contentment.

Here it is.

I’m not going to hold too long to what is never meant for me. I will let it go and set free before it will totally kills me. I don’t need to tie my heart to that love which has nothing to offer me but pain. I deserve more than that.

YES! I cried.
I am sad.
I am lonely.
But, time to move on...
Let go...set free...

It hurts but once over it, I know, I’ll just find it is for the better.

Anyway, a heart truly in love never loses hope but always believe in the promise of true love and pure happiness. No matter how long, a heart that knows how to love can sacrifice and wait the time for it to be totally healed. And, once it recovers from the pain of the pass, it will just finds its way to that one true love.

Love begets love.

If love is not meant to be hold on, it leaves no matter what.
If it is meant to be hold on, it stays forever.

Somehow, this is what love is all about. The end of one love is not yet going to be the end for the heart to stop beating. Every end of one love is always the beginning of another love. It is just a matter of understanding that love always leave for a reason and a lesson learned from the experience and the pains. It is a matter of discovering love once more. It is a matter of falling in love over and over again. And it is a matter of continuing how to love despite all odds.

To fall again to a love so true is the reason why let go.

Letting go doesn’t mean to stop loving.
Letting go is sacrificing for real happiness waits.
Letting go is setting free---myself and the one I decided to let go.
Letting go is being free and truly happy.

I let it go because I want the one I let go to be happy too. It is the idea of loving. To love is not about having the love and happiness all for myself but it is about being happy for one I let go even how much it cause me pain. Loving is all about sacrificing your own happiness just to see the one you love happy. Pain it brings will just make the heart that loves even stronger and makes happiness even sweeter once it finally sets in.

I let go and able to say “THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE CHANCE TO FIND A BETTER LOVE...”
Not now, but surely soon enough...

I LET GO...
I SET FREE...xoxo

No comments: